Spinach loquat smoothie is a refreshing green smoothie!
I’m obsessed with green smoothies, and loquats are now in season, so I decided to make a loquat green smoothie! My parents have a few loquat trees growing in their garden in Jordan, and yes you guessed it, this is where I got the loquats from! They’re fresh, organic, and most importantly they taste great! There are different kinds of loquats, but the ones that grow at my parents’ garden are SWEET!
This is very simple, to build a wonderful green smoothie you need 3 things.
1. Pick one unsweetend liquid: Water, milk, almond milk, coconut milk, soy milk, hemp milk, coconut water…
2. Choose your greens: This can be spinach, Kale, Swiss Chard…
3. Choose your fruit: Banana, loquat, strawberries, melon, pear, mango, berries…
4. Top with one or more of the following: Chia seeds, flaxseed, bee pollen, hemp seeds, maca powder, nut butters…
5. Blend it up! You can also add ice, and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- 1 banana
- 4 loquats pitted
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- Throw a banana, loquats, spinach leaves, and water in a blender.
- Blend it up, pour in a glass (or a jar!) and top with chia seeds.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
© Little Sunny Kitchen