Easy pumpkin cupcakes that are perfect for halloween or just the Autumn season!
Only 2 days are left until Halloween and I’m very excited!! We will be carving our pumpkins tonight, and I was looking for ideas on the internet and there are sooo many creative ideas, I still can’t decide what am I gonna do with mine, what about you?
So what are you baking for Halloween? Have you seen my wicked witch finger cookies that I posted a couple of days ago? They’re awful! I mean, they taste really good but they’re so realistic and creepy, check them out and bake yourself a batch! My niece really enjoyed baking these with me, so you might want to bake these with the kids. It’s good fun! I also made some Halloween chocolate cupcakes and decorated them with white chocolate bones, they’re so fudgy and amazing. Oh yum!
I made these pumpkin cupcakes a couple of days ago and I’m very excited to share this recipe with you guys, they’re ultra soft, moist, and flavourful! But be careful you won’t be able to just eat one, they’re way too yummy!
I decorated my cupcakes with green sprinkles to make them look like pumpkins, do they look like pumpkins to you?
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C degrees. Line a muffin pan with 12 paper liners, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl combine the eggs, pumpkin puree (I make my own by blending fresh pumpkin cubes), oil, milk, and vanilla. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the dry ingredients but do not over mix. (The batter will be thick)
- Scoop batter into your muffin tin and bake for about 20 minutes.
- When completely chilled frost with your favorite cupcake frosting, I made mine by combining 2 cups of powdered sugar, 2 tbsp milk, 2 tbsp softened butter, 1 tsp of vanilla, and orange food coloring. Decorate with sprinkles.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
© Little Sunny Kitchen