- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk milk with the egg and melted butter. Add the sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice, and mix again.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir with a spatula until just combined (be careful not to overmix the batter). Gently fold in the apple chunks.
- Lightly brush a frying pan with a piece of butter. Using a 1/4 measuring cup spoon the pancake batter and spread it into a circle.
- When bubbles appear on your pancake, turn over. Cook until pancake is lightly brown and cooked in the middle.
- Sprinkle with powdered/caster sugar and serve.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
© Little Sunny Kitchen