Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups milk I used 2%, warm
- 1 large egg
- ½ stick unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 apples peeled, cored, and cut into small chunks
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk milk with the egg and melted butter. Add the sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice, and mix again.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir with a spatula until just combined (be careful not to overmix the batter). Gently fold in the apple chunks.
- Lightly brush a frying pan with a piece of butter. Using a 1/4 measuring cup spoon the pancake batter and spread it into a circle.
- When bubbles appear on your pancake, turn over. Cook until pancake is lightly brown and cooked in the middle.
- Sprinkle with powdered/caster sugar and serve.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
© Little Sunny Kitchen
Leave a Review!