Golden delicious and healthy pancakes with fresh apple chunks are great for breakfast…
I love Classic Pancakes, they’re probably the best thing that you can have for breakfast. But sometimes I like adding fruits to my food, and Apple Pancakes sounded like an amazing idea!
Apple crisp and fluffy pancakes rolled into one! This recipe is very similar to the Classic Pancakes recipe, but this one includes fresh apple chunks and you can top with your favourite cinnamon syrup! I’m a big fan of green apples, in general I love sours… Strawberries, kiwis, green plumps, and of course green apples! So I added one of my favourite fruits to my favourite pancake recipe. PERFECTION.
So fluffy, moist, and full of apple fresh flavour! This is a no-fail recipe prepared with basic ingredients that you can always find in your kitchen, and that includes flour, milk, butter and sugar! So easy.
- 1 1/2 All purpose flour
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups milk warm
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 apples peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix milk with egg and melted butter.
- Pour the milk mixture into the dry ingredients and mix using a fork to remove big lumps (DO NOT over mix). Add apple chunks to batter.
- Lightly brush a frying pan with piece of butter. Using a 1/4 measuring cup spoon the batter and spread it into a circle.
- When bubbles appear on your pancake, turn over. Cook until pancake is lightly brown and cooked in the middle.
- Sprinkle with powdered/caster sugar and serve.
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 206mg | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 235IU | Vitamin C: 2.2mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 0.2mg