- 1 ½ All purpose flour
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cups milk warm
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 apples peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix milk with egg and melted butter.
- Pour the milk mixture into the dry ingredients and mix using a fork to remove big lumps (DO NOT over mix). Add apple chunks to batter.
- Lightly brush a frying pan with piece of butter. Using a 1/4 measuring cup spoon the batter and spread it into a circle.
- When bubbles appear on your pancake, turn over. Cook until pancake is lightly brown and cooked in the middle.
- Sprinkle with powdered/caster sugar and serve.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
© Little Sunny Kitchen