Super easy, simple, and delicious lemon muffins. These muffins are so fun to make with kids as they can do almost everything from whipping up the batter and pouring it into muffin liners and kids love that!
If you make this recipe, please don’t forget to rate it and share a picture on social media. Tag #LittleSunnyKitchen in your posts as I would really love to see what you make!
Thank you for supporting Little Sunny Kitchen, so I can keep sharing my family recipes with you for free.
- 1/2 cup 115g, 1 stick melted butter
- 1 cup 200g granulated sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup 125g plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp 2g vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 200g cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp 8g baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°c (356f).
- In a medium sized bowl cream butter with sugar. Then mix in eggs (preferably one at a time with mixing).
- Whisk in yoghurt, lemon zest, and vanilla. Give the mixture a good mix.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix again but do not over mix at this point.
- Pour the batter into the greased muffin pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.