Super easy, simple, and delicious lemon muffins. These muffins are so fun to make with kids as they can do almost everything from whipping up the batter and pouring it into muffin liners and kids love that!
I don’t feel like I say this often enough, or that I could ever thank you enough. But THANK YOU for all of your support, for visiting my blog, commenting, and sharing my recipes with your friends and family. I am SO thankful for you!
If you make this recipe or any of my recipes, then don’t forget to rate it and leave a comment below. I would LOVE to hear about your experience and your comments just make my day!
I hope that you love every recipe that you make! – Diana x
- ½ cup (115g) 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 3 medium eggs at room temperature
- ½ cup 150g Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups 200g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Hand mixer
- Muffin pan
- Muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 430°F (220°C). And prepare a muffin pan with muffin liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl cream butter with sugar. Then mix in eggs (preferably one at a time with mixing).
- Whisk in yogurt, lemon juice and zest, and vanilla. Give the mixture a good mix.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and add them to the wet ingredients. Mix again but do not over mix at this point.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin liners filling each to the top, and bake at 430°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce the heat 180°C (356°F) and bake for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
© Little Sunny Kitchen