Oreo Brownies are the ultimate dessert!
Brownies and Oreos are the best combination ever!
Let me tell you why you need to make these brownies: they are extremely chocolatey and who does not love chocolate?! The thick crumbly Oreo topping is absolutely amazing, they’re great with a cold glass of milk, and they’re not hard to make!
Orio brownies are easy to make!
What I love about Orio brownies recipe is that you do not need butter here! I always try to reduce the amount of butter that I use in the recipes I make, and for Orio brownies you only need ½ cup of corn or vegetable oil and they still turn out soft and fudgy.
If you’re not a big fan of Oreos, you can just make plain brownies, they will still turn out delicious, but to be honest with you, they are not as great as the Oreos version. When you try them, let me know how they turn out!
- 120 ml corn oil
- 100 g sugar
- 5 g vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 g baking powder
- 35 g cocoa powder
- 2 g salt
- 65 g flour
- 8 Oreos crushed
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir until blended.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Crush Oreos then stir 3/4 of them into the mix.
- Pour into greased 9 x 9 inch square pan. (22 x 22 cm)
- Sprinkle the rest of the Oreos over the top of the brownies.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from the center of the brownies.
- Cool completely before cutting. Cut into squares.