No Bake Oreo Pie is creamy, cool, and delicious with a crispy cookie crust and a rich Oreo filling. This easy dessert will become an instant favorite!
I am all about no-bake desserts in the summertime! Baking a pie in the oven is time-consuming and can be uncomfortable when the weather is hot.
You can make this No Bake Oreo Pie without ever touching the stove, and it’s decadent, creamy, and amazing.
If you love Oreos and want to make a baked dessert, try this Oreo Cheesecake recipe.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- An Easy Dessert Recipe – It will take you less than 15 minutes to make this Oreo pie. The hardest part will be waiting for it to chill in the fridge before digging in!
- Thick Oreo Crust – You can use a pre-made oreo crust if you want to save yourself a few minutes, but a scratch-made Oreo crust is easy to make and so crispy and amazing. It might be the best part of the whole dessert!
- Make Ahead– Make this recipe for Oreo pie a day or 3 days ahead of time if you like. You can have dessert ready early so that you can focus on grilling or making your bbq side dishes.
- Perfect for Any Occasion – While no-bake pies are amazing in the summer, this Oreo pie is also great at Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any fun gathering.
Ingredients In No Bake Oreo Pie
You need just six ingredients to make this easy Oreo Pie!
Complete list of ingredients and amounts can be found in the recipe card below.
- Oreo Cookies and Melted Butter – Crush the Oreos and mix them with melted butter to make a crispy crust for this creamy pie.
- Cream Cheese – The base of this no-bake pie filling is softened cream cheese sweetened with powdered sugar. This creates a no-bake Oreo cheesecake texture and flavor without all the effort that goes into baking a cheesecake!
- Whipped Topping – Cool Whip or another similar pre-made whipped topping is folded in to make the oreo cream cheese filling light and fluffy. Save a bit to decorate the pie too.
- Oreos – You’ll need cookies for the crust, more crushed cookies to mix into the filling, and then a few more to add decoration at the very end. There are 39 Oreos in a standard package. Use 24 of them for the crust, 12 for the filling, and the extra 3 can be added whole to the top of the pie or roughly chopped and sprinkled on.
How To Make No Bake Oreo Pie
- Make Oreo Crust: Crush the Oreos in a food processor to create fine crumbs. You can also crush them in a ziploc bag with a heavy rolling pin. Mix the crumbs with melted butter, then press the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate and chill in the fridge or freezer until set.
- Whip Cream Cheese: In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth.
- Finish the Filling: Fold in the whipped topping and the roughly chopped Oreos.
- Fill the Pie: Spread the filling into the cooled Oreo crust and smooth the top. Chill for at least two hours and preferably overnight. Decorate with extra whipped topping and Oreos before serving.
Take a shortcut and pick up a premade Oreo Crust if you want to!
- Make it ahead of time: No-Bake Pies can generally be made and then stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Add some chocolate: A drizzle of fudge sauce would be delicious on this pie. Use a squeeze bottle to create pretty lines.
- To Decorate: Feel free to decorate your Oreo pie the way I did, or do your own thing! Chopped Oreos, Oreos cut in half and stood upright, or a few whole Oreos right in the center will all work to add interest to your homemade dessert.
Cover your pie with plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-5 days.
You can also freeze Oreo Pie for up to 1 month. If you decide to store it in the freezer, it’s best enjoyed as a frozen or semi-frozen dessert, as the cream cheese changes texture a bit when it’s thawed.
What To Serve With No bake Oreo Pie
This easy dessert is a creamy and tasty end to any great meal! Try it with some of my favorite summer dinner recipes:
You can! Use the same number of Oreos to make the crust so that you have enough cookies to hold everything together. The extra cream will just make the crust a bit sweeter.
This no-bake recipe will work with low-fat cream cheese, however, the flavor won’t be nearly as good. If you’re looking to reduce the amount of fat in the recipe, try mixing half full-fat cream cheese and half low fat.
No-bake Oreo Pie is such an easy dessert, and everyone always loves it. Feel free to make two of them if you’re making dessert for a crowd, and be sure to pin this recipe – you’ll want to be able to find it again!
For the Oreo Crust
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
For the Pie Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping (Cool Whip) thawed
- 12 Oreo cookies roughly chopped
- additional whipped topping and cookies to decorate
- To make the crust, crush the Oreos in a food processor and mix with melted butter. Press in a 9-inch pie dish and chill in the fridge or freeze.
- To make the filling, in a large bowl using a hand mixer whip the cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth. Then fold in the whipped topping and the chopped Oreos.
- Spread the filling on the cooled Oreo crust, and smooth the top. Chill for at least 2 hours and preferably overnight. Decorate with extra whipped cream and Oreos before serving.
- To store: this pie can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to two months. If frozen, serve as a frozen or semi-frozen dessert for the best texture.
- Feel free to decorate the top of your pie with whipped topping and extra oreo cookies in whatever way you’d like. A drizzle of fudge sauce is also really good on this dessert.
- If you don’t have a food processor, crush the Oreos for the crust by placing them in a heavy ziploc bag and crushing them with a heavy rolling pin or meat mallet.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
© Little Sunny Kitchen