A mouthwatering four ingredient no-bake Nescafe cake! It’s so easy to make, and every slice contains as little as 88 calories. This dessert can be made beforehand and tastes even better on the next day.
How to make Nescafe Cake
Don’t you just love these super easy recipes, that require only a few ingredients? You don’t need to be a desserts expert to be able to make this cake, so literally anyone with whatever cooking skills can create this indulgent dessert and then brag about it to their friends! I always thought that this cake was really impressive, and kind of difficult to make until I learned how to make it.
This is very simple. All you need to do is quickly dip tea biscuits or graham crackers in the Nescafe coffee solution (you have to work with this quickly as the biscuits become too soft a bit too quickly and might start breaking), and layer the ingredients alternating between soaked biscuits and whipping cream till several layers are formed. I usually make four layers, but keep making more layers until you run out of biscuits.
You can, of course, add sugar to the whipping cream instead of condensed milk, but I would really recommend going for the condensed milk. The condensed milk gives this creamy, smooth and distinctive flavour and texture while the sugar doesn’t dissolve easily in the whipping cream.
The cake will then need to be refrigerated for a few hours, and preferably overnight before serving. Just wait for the biscuits to soak in the Nescafe solution and the cream before serving, and I promise you, you will totally fall in love with it from the first bite!
Different variations of Nescafe cake
The recipe that I’m sharing with you in this post is the classic Nescafe cake. If you are looking to make a fancy version of this cake, there are many things that you can add to this.
- You can add crushed pistachios either to the layers of the cake or use them to top the cake for a Middle Eastern touch. The crushed pistachios will also give a lovely colour to the cake.
- Top the cake with desiccated coconut, to give this cake a lovely crunch and a taste of coconut.
- Top the cake with sliced almonds.
- You can also decorate the cake by creating different patterns on the top using crushed Oreos or Galaxy bars, just like I decorated this Carpet Dessert (this is also one of the most popular recipes on my site, so make sure to check it out!)
Cream Caramel Nescafe Cake
As I’m a huge fan of cream caramel, I sometimes make this cake with cream caramel flavour by adding one sachet of cream caramel powder to the whipping cream before it’s whipped. The whipped cream will taste amazing with the flavour of cream caramel. And I always make sure to decorate this version of Nescafe cake with crushed pistachios, as the combination of cream caramel and pistachios is one of the best things ever!
One last thing, can I call this Nescafe cake; coffee biscuit pudding? Or tea biscuit cake? Because that’s basically what this delicious dessert is! I hope that you give it a try and love it as much as I do.
If you make this Nescafe Cake, please don’t forget to rate this recipe and share a picture on social media. Tag #LittleSunnyKitchen in your posts as I would really love to see what you make! Thank you for supporting Little Sunny Kitchen, so I can keep sharing my tasty recipes with you for free.
A mouthwatering three ingredient no-bake Nescafe cake!
- 2 tbsp Nescafe coffee dissolved in 1 cup of hot water
- 240 ml heavy whipping cream whipped
- 2 tbsp condensed milk optional
- 2 packs graham crackers or tea biscuits
- cacao powder optional for dusting
Whip the whipping cream until fluffy. You can mix in condensed milk now if using.
- Dip tea biscuits into Nescafe coffee solution for a few seconds and remove before they start breaking. Layer them on a 9x13 dish.
Or, you could layer the biscuits and then using a teaspoon you could add some Nescafe solution to let the biscuits soak.
- Spread whipping cream evenly on the biscuits then repeat with another layer of soaked tea biscuits, followed by whipping cream. Dust with cacao powder if you wish.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours then serve cold.
For a stronger taste of coffee add more than 2 tbsp of nescafe.