This recipe for Cinnamon Honey Butter has just 3 simple ingredients and is ready in no time at all. Learn how to make Texas Roadhouse butter and you can enjoy it any time you like.
Texas Roadhouse butter is an addicting, delicious, and perfect topping for their soft rolls. It’s savory, sweet, a little bit spiced with the addition of warm cinnamon. This honey butter is the reason why everyone always fills up on the rolls – it’s just SO good, you can’t stop!
If you are missing the Cinnamon Honey Butter from Texas Roadhouse, or you’re just looking for a way to make this delectable spread at home, I’ve got you covered with this copycat recipe. I’m showing you how to make a Texas Roadhouse Butter recipe with ingredients you probably already have. It’s simple, fast, and amazing.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s Easy. No cooking or fancy equipment is necessary to make this honey butter. There are only three ingredients, and it mixes up in just a few minutes.
- It’s Versatile. Not only is this spread amazing on dinner rolls, but you can use it to top waffles, pancakes, or muffins too.
- It’s Tasty! This is the best and most addicting spread I’ve ever made. You will not be disappointed!
You only need 3 ingredients to make Texas Roadhouse butter:
- Unsalted Butter: This is key, we don’t actually want any salt in this mixture. Fresh high quality unsalted butter that has been softened on the counter will work best. Make sure that the butter is soft or it won’t mix well enough.
- Honey: You want to use honey that is liquidy, rather than raw honey that is in a more solid form. You also won’t want to use honey that has crystallized for this recipe. Save that for your tea!
- Cinnamon: Ground cinnamon – just a bit – gives the honey butter a warmth that makes it extra special.
Complete list of ingredients and amounts can be found in the recipe card below.
How to Make Texas Roadhouse Butter
This recipe is so super simple, and barely needs explaining. It will be ready in just a minute!
- Combine: In a bowl, combine the softened butter with honey and cinnamon.
- Whip: You can use a spoon, whisk, or a hand mixer to do this part. Whip the butter until the ingredients are well combined. With a mixer it takes about 30 seconds to do this well. It will take a bit longer if you’re using a spoon or fork.
That’s it! You can enjoy this butter right away, or chill in the fridge for a bit before serving.
What to Serve with Cinnamon Honey Butter
For an unforgettable breakfast, try Cinnamon Honey Butter with my Easy Pancake Recipe, or on Strawberry Waffles.
For a delicious lunch or dinner, use this butter to spread on freshly baked Cornbread and serve with a hot bowl of Copycat Wendy’s Chili. You can also enjoy this sweet butter with fried chicken, like my Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings or Nashville Style Hot Chicken.
Of course, you can make my copycat Texas Roadhouse rolls, or my 30 Minute Bread Rolls. Any kind of bread will be delicious with honey butter on it!
Melt a bit of this and add it to freshly popped popcorn for a fantastic sweet treat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Store cinnamon honey butter in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 days, or in the fridge for about a week.
You can also freeze this butter for up to 3 months. Allow it to thaw in the refrigerator before using.
However you store your butter, you’ll want it to be at room temperature to fully enjoy it. Don’t microwave it to thaw or it will melt into liquid and separate.
If stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, this will last for about one week.
I suggest whipping this recipe using an electric mixer because it incorporates air into the mixture and makes it fluffy and amazing. That said, if you would rather not, you can simply just mix everything together well with a spoon. It will still be delicious.
Enjoy your cinnamon honey butter, and try to control yourself! This stuff is really amazing and hard to stop eating! Pin this recipe to enjoy later as well.
For more sweet and delicious spreads, check out my apple butter recipe, homemade Nutella, and chocolate hummus recipe!
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
Cinnamon Honey Butter Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- ¼ cup honey runny honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine the butter with honey and cinnamon.
- Using a spoon, whisk, or a hand mixer to whip the butter until well combined (30 seconds).
- Store. In an airtight container in the refrigerator for about one week. If left at room temperature, it keeps for 1-2 days.
- Freeze. You can freeze chilled butter wrapped in wax paper for 3 months. Do not microwave to reheat as it will separate. Thaw in the fridge or at room temperature.
- For more texture and sweetness, you can add half a cup of powdered sugar.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
© Little Sunny Kitchen
Leave a Review!