Air Fryer Pork Chops are tender and juicy and take just five simple ingredients to make. The outer crisp crust paired with the flavorful center will literally have you craving the very next bite. With minimal prep needed and less than 15 minutes of cooking time, this simple pork dinner will be ready and on the table quickly for the perfect weeknight meal!
Air frying pork chops is one of the best ways to cook pork. Since the air fryer does all the hard work for you, you can rest easy knowing that each piece of meat will be cooked to perfection every single time. I’m also a huge fan of these Air Fryer Vegetables as a light and delicious side dish, and if you’re after a superb steak recipe, try my Air Fryer Sirloin Steak!
Pork chops cooked in the air fryer are great because they’re really flavorful as is and you will love the crust. This is why I add minimal seasonings and let the meat and the texture do the talking. The way that the air circulates in the Air Fryer creates a streamlined process that cooks the pork chop evenly all the way around. Make sure that you check out the rest of my air fryer recipes to help you meal plan for the month!
- Fast and simple. The entire recipe from start to finish takes less than 20 minutes of time. Perfect for a fast weeknight meal or an easy recipe for the weekends.
- Pairs easily with any side dish. Pork is a versatile meat that will literally pair with just about anything! Steam up some veggies, make a side salad, or go hearty with some fresh homemade bread.
- No need to tenderize the meat. The air fryer is so great for cooking pork because the heat and cooking method helps to make it as tender as possible.
- Delicious comfort food. Everyone loves a good pork chop! Pair with ketchup, eat as is, or put between two pieces of bread and create an epic pork sandwich.
Complete list of ingredients and amounts can be found in the recipe card below.
- Boneless pork chops – I prefer thicker pork chops for our dinners, so I get them cut to be about 1.5 inches thick. Talk to the butcher in your local grocery store or butcher shop to get the best cuts possible. I like to use boneless pork chops, but you could also use bone-in.
- Olive oil – I’m a fan of using olive oil or coconut oil, either one.
- Italian seasoning – I have my own Italian seasoning that I love to whip up and add.
- Paprika – Adding paprika just helps to enhance such a great flavor.
- Salt and pepper might be simple, but they add a good flavor to the meat.
How To Make Air Fried Pork Chops
- Preheat. Preheat the air fryer to 375°F/190°C. Don’t preheat the pork chops in the air fryer basket.
- Season the pork chops. Brush the pork chops with olive oil, then season with Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Make sure that you coat both sides.
- Air fry for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through or until the internal temp reaches 145°F (use a meat thermometer to check!)
- Serve. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans or broccoli.
Don’t forget to spray the air fryer basket! You don’t want the sides of the pork to stick and pull off any flavor! You can spray with a nonstick spray or wipe on some olive oil or coconut oil.
- Don’t overcook this pork chop recipe. This is where using a meat thermometer is key! Once the thermometer reads 145°F/62°C, this easy recipe is done and ready to remove from the air fryer. Make sure that you pay attention to the cooking time.
- Add other seasonings. You can easily add garlic powder or any other seasoning that you’d like to change up the flavor. Onion powder would also be great in this recipe.
- Mix your seasonings in a small bowl. If there is some leftover, store it in a container with a lid and use it later. Just add a label on it so that you know what ingredients are in it so that to use in your next meat recipe!
The pork chops that you have used are probably too thin. I recommend using 1.5 inches thick pork chops when cooking in the Air Fryer. This will keep the pork tender and juicy, and not dried out at all.
You can either reheat them and enjoy them as the recipe is written again, shred up the cooked pork chops for tacos, make a shredded pork sandwich, or use it as a simple topping to put on a bed of lettuce. Leftover pork is so versatile and can create numerous different meals!
Create a whole meal around your pork chops! The following recipes prove that you can create quite an epic dinner easily from start to finish.
I hope that you enjoy these flavorful and juicy pork chops! Once you make them in your air fryer, you’re going to be hooked!
- 1 pound boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F/190°C for 5 minutes.
- Brush the pork chops with olive oil, then season with Italian seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Air fry for 10-12 minutes flipping halfway through or until the internal temp reaches 145°F/62°C. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans or broccoli.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
© Little Sunny Kitchen