I don’t feel like I say this often enough, or that I could ever thank you enough. But THANK YOU for all of your support, for visiting my blog, commenting, and sharing my recipes with your friends and family. I am SO thankful for you!
If you make this recipe or any of my recipes, then don’t forget to rate it and leave a comment below. I would LOVE to hear about your experience and your comments just make my day!
I hope that you love every recipe that you make! – Diana x
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup zucchini grated, if the zucchini is dry add 1/4 cup water
- ½ cup walnuts roughly chopped, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs with sugars, oil, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. And whisk until just combined.
- Fold in the grated zucchini and the walnuts.
- Pour into 1 (8.5×4.5") greased loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the bread/cake.
- Place on a cooling rack, and allow the zucchini bread to cool down completely before serving.
- Store in an airtight container or wrap it in a Ziploc bag so it does not dry out and store at room temperature.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
© Little Sunny Kitchen