Who knew that zucchini bread could be so delicious?? Whenever I went on Pinterest and came across zucchini bread pins, I thought who would wanna eat a zucchini vegetable cake??! It just did not sound very delicious to me. But then I thought why not give it a try and see what was all of the fuss about??
I don’t feel like I say this often enough, or that I could ever thank you enough. But THANK YOU for all of your support, for visiting my blog, commenting, and sharing my recipes with your friends and family. I am SO thankful for you!
If you make this recipe or any of my recipes, then don’t forget to rate it and leave a comment below. I would LOVE to hear about your experience and your comments just make my day!
I hope that you love every recipe that you make! – Diana x
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups zucchini grated
- 1 cup chopped walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, soda, and baking powder.
- In a big bowl beat eggs and add sugar, oil, vinegar, and vanilla. Mix, then add grated zucchini.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix. Stir in walnuts if desired.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans and bake for one hour.
- Store in airtight container or wrap it in a ziploc bag so it does not dry out and store in room temperature.
- This recipe makes 2 loaves of zucchini bread.