Carrot coriander soup is a healthy vegan soup made with just 4 ingredients, and contains as little as 87 kcal per serving!
I’ve been trying to eat as healthy
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion diced
- 450 grams carrots sliced
- 1 potato peeled and diced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- bunch of fresh coriander leaves and stalks
- salt and ground black pepper
- Heat vegetable oil, and saute onions until soft and translucent. Add carrots, potato, ground coriander, and paprika. Mix well.
- Add vegetable stock, stir and bring to boil. Cover with the lid and cook on medium heat for 30 minutes or until vegetables are soft and tender.
- Add fresh coriander, and using a blender blend until smooth and serve.
- Garnish with extra coriander leaves, and/or swirls of cream.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
© Little Sunny Kitchen