Carrot coriander soup is a healthy vegan soup made with just 4 ingredients, and contains as little as 87 kcal per serving!
I’ve been trying to eat as healthy
If you make this recipe, please don’t forget to rate it and share a picture on social media. Tag #LittleSunnyKitchen in your posts as I would really love to see what you make! Thank you for supporting Little Sunny Kitchen, so I can keep sharing my family recipes with you for free.
Carrot Coriander Soup
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 450 grams carrots sliced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- large bunch fresh coriander roughly chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat vegetable oil and cook onions with carrots for 4 minute until soft.
- Add chopped coriander, and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add vegetable stock and seasoning. Close the lid and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes or until vegetables are soft and tender.
- Using a blender, blend until smooth and serve.