Carrot coriander soup is a healthy vegan soup made with 4 ingredients only, and contains as little as 87 kcal per serving!
I’ve been trying to eat as healthy as I can, because I think that our food have a great impact on defining who we are today. If we eat healthy, we feel better and our spirits are high. But if we eat lots of processed, sugary and fatty foods, it drags our moods to the bottom, we gain weight and sometimes even start having healthy issues.
If you make this recipe and decide to post a picture on Instagram, please don’t forget to use this hashtag #LittleSunnyKitchen as I would love to see your creations!
Carrot Coriander Soup
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 450 grams carrots sliced
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- large bunch fresh coriander roughly chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat vegetable oil and cook onions with carrots for 4 minute until soft.
- Add chopped coriander, and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add vegetable stock and seasoning. Close the lid and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes or until vegetables are soft and tender.
- Using a blender, blend until smooth and serve.
This post is in collaboration with Redmond. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Little Sunny Kitchen happen. All opinions are my own.