Preheat the Air Fryer to 360°F (180°C).
Place the sweet potatoes in a large bowl, and toss with olive oil and seasonings.
Place in the Air Fryer in a single layer, and Air Fry for 15 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Keep your fries even. Whether you like shoestring fries or chunky potato wedges, keep all your cuts even. Otherwise, you’ll have some burnt fries and some raw in the middle.
- Always preheat. Just like a traditional oven, you usually want to preheat an air fryer, too. Otherwise, your cook time may be longer and your fries could be soggier.
- Add more or less seasoning. This is a basic sweet potato fries recipe, but you can always change up the seasonings! I recommend definitely using salt to help bring out the natural flavors.
- Air fry right before serving. Sweet potato fries are hard to keep warm without letting them get soggy. Throw them in the air fryer right before it’s time to eat for hot, crispy fries.
- Don’t forget to flip. While an air fryer circulates hot air to cook everything super fast, it’s always best to shake the basket halfway through cooking. That gets the perfect crunch on all sides and helps keep them from sticking.
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 338mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 12182IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg