Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°F/200°C.
Add an air fryer liner if using.
Add the frozen tater tots to the Air Fryer basket, spray with oil and season with a little salt. Air fry for 15 minutes shaking the basket at least twice for even cooking.
Taste one and see if you need to season with more salt, serve with ketchup.
- Preheat the Air Fryer. If you skip preheating the air fryer, you'll start with a cold air fryer and will need to add to the cooking time.
- Use Air Fryer Liners. While this is not necessary, it helps you keep your Air Fryer basket clean. Just make sure that you only add the liners right before adding the food.
- Don't Skip the Oil. We're using a little bit of cooking spray (vegetable oil) to help crisp up the tater tots. Skipping the oil will result in a softer exterior and that's not what we want.
- Season. You want to add a little bit of flavor to your tater tots. I personally love adding just salt, but seasoned salt will greatly enhance the flavor of your tater tots. For even more flavor go for a seasoning blend such as Italian Seasoning, Taco Seasoning, or garlic powder.
- Shake the Basket. For even cooking, I recommend flipping/shaking the basket at least twice during cooking.
Serving: 4ounces | Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 1075mg | Potassium: 301mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg