Dump all of the ingredients in the Instant Pot (except for the cheeses) in the following order: Vegetable stock, frozen spinach, chopped artichokes, garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, and seasonings. You want the cream cheese and sour cream to sit on top.
Do not stir. Cover with the lid, and pressure cook on high for 2 minutes.
Quickly release the steam, remove the lid and stir in the cheeses (cheddar and mozzarella if using, and parmesan). Mix until the cheeses have melted and you get a creamy dip!
- You don't need to thaw frozen spinach before adding it to the pot.
- You can substitute the sour cream with Greek yogurt to cut down the calories and lighten up the dip.
- Make sure that you dump in the ingredients in the pot following the order in the recipe card, do not mix before pressure cooking.
- This recipe was tested in a 6-quart Instant Pot.
- If you want to make a smaller batch of this dip, I recommend that you use the pot in pot method to avoid getting a BURN message. To do this, use a heat-proof serving dish and place all of the ingredients in it. Insert the trivet in the stainless steel insert and add 1 cup of water. Place the dish with the ingredients on the trivet, and pressure cook. Use kitchen mitts to take the dish out of the pot once it's done cooking.
- If you have leftovers, reheat them in the microwave and you can serve them with warm cooked pasta.
Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 803mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5530IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 387mg | Iron: 1mg