A mouthwatering three ingredient no-bake Nescafe cake!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 12 squares
- 2 tablespoons Nescafe coffee dissolved in 1 cup of hot water
- 1 cup (240 ml) whipping cream whipped
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk optional
- 2 packs graham crackers or tea biscuits
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder optional for dusting
Whip the whipping cream until fluffy. You can mix in condensed milk now if using.
Dip tea biscuits into Nescafe coffee solution for a few seconds and remove before they start breaking. Layer them on a 9x13 inch dish.Or, you could layer the biscuits and then using a teaspoon you could add some Nescafe solution to let the biscuits soak.
Spread whipping cream evenly on the biscuits then repeat with another layer of soaked tea biscuits, followed by whipping cream. Dust with cacao powder if you wish.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours then serve cold.
- For a stronger taste of coffee add more than 2 tbsp of Nescafe.
- You can use any other Instant coffee brand as a substution for the Nescafe.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 36mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 30mg