Instant Pot Mac And Cheese
Super creamy and rich Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese cooked in under 20 minutes! Made with 3 kinds of cheese, you will never want to have it any other way!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 pound 450 grams pasta dried
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 cups (1 litre) vegetable stock
- 1 cup (250 ml) whipping cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- ¼ cup parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
In the pot, add the pasta, garlic, onion, mustard, butter, nutmeg, salt, and pepper, and vegetable stock.
Close the lid, seal valve and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. When the cooking is finished, do a quick release.
Open the lid, add the whipping cream, followed by the cheeses and the parsley. Mix everything together until you get a creamy cheesy sauce. Serve.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 728mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 884IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 1mg