The Air Fryer changed the way people cook nowadays! Those who own Air Fryers have saved so much time and effort in their kitchens, and it became so much easier to create perfectly cooked food.
I don’t know how did I survive so long without an Air Fryer, but once I bought my first one, I was hooked! I recommended it to everyone I knew and then started posting my favorite Air fryer recipes on the blog to share with my readers.
If you still don’t own an Air Fryer and thinking about getting one, please order one ASAP. Trust me, you won’t regret it!
To those of you who follow Weight Watchers points and are looking for new healthy Air Fryer recipes to try, this round up is for you! I included 9 wonderful Air Fryer recipes that are delicious, healthy and WW friendly.
Why cook in an Air Fryer?
There are many reasons why I LOVE cooking in my Air Fryer:
- It’s convenient
- Saves a lot of time
- It’s healthy!
- ‘fried’ foods are cooked using a fraction of the oil that you would normally use.
- The air fryer uses circulating hot air instead of hot oil, so the food contains less calories and fat and it’s cooked evenly and perfectly.
- Minimal washing up after the cooking.
- Unlike the oven, the air fryer does not need to be preheated.
- You won’t need to watch the food, just set the right temperature and time and walk away.
- Great for reheating food.
- There are sooo many things that you can make in an Air Fryer!
The best Air Fryer accessories that you MUST get!
I have just a few Air Fryer accessories, but I use them ALL the time. There are so many things being sold all over the internet, but these are the items that I found most useful:
- This air fryer magnetic cheat sheet is very handy, it contains cooking time and temperature to cook 66 most common ingredients which I find very useful. If you want your food to turn out perfect every time, then you need this cheat sheet!
- These air fryer parchment liners are highly recommended! They can be used for much more than just steaming. Use them to cook things like fries or chicken without worrying that the food sticking to the basket (minimal washing up is required when you finish, WIN!). They’re also quite cheap and there are 100 pcs in a package.
- This item is not really directly Air Fryer related, but honestly, you need these stainless steel locking tongs when handling hot food and the Air Fryer basket. I love mine!
What are Weight Watchers Smart Points?
Following WW system means making healthier food choices! Weight Watchers use a counting system based on points. Foods that are high in saturated fat and sugar have higher SmartPoints value.
To learn more about Weight Watchers and their counting system, check out the WW website.