Super easy banana muffins packed with lots of chocolate! For all the chocolate lovers out there, once you try these chocolate banana muffins you will keep making them over and over again.
You’re probably wondering why are the chocolate chips in my pictures are light in colour and maybe a bit weird. These are cinnamon chocolate chips! BEST THING EVER! So this is the first time that I’ve tried them and these seriously take the muffins to a whole new level! If they are not available where you live, you can of course just use white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips, but seriously, if you see them in store BUY THEM!
Give these banana chocolate muffins a try, and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, please don’t forget to rate it and share a picture on social media. Tag #LittleSunnyKitchen in your posts as I would really love to see what you make! Thank you for supporting Little Sunny Kitchen, so I can keep sharing my family recipes with you for free.
Triple Chocolate Banana Muffins
- 4 bananas medium sized ripe
- 1/3 cup corn oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cinnamon chocolate chips optional
- In a medium sized bowl mix mashed bananas with oil and egg. Add sugar and beat.
- Stir dry ingredients into the banana mixture until combined but do not over mix. (Mix with a spoon or a hand whisk)
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide batter between your muffin tins equally. (try to fill 3/4 with batter). Sprinkle with more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 220c. reduce heat to 180c and bake for 15 more minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean from the centre of the muffin.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Store in sealed container if not consumed immediately.