Creamy comfort without all the fat and calories!
So you want to know what I had for lunch today? I had a veeeeery delicious meal! Skinny creamy pasta with chicken. Skinny AND creamy?!! Yes that’s right!
It’s Skinny, and it’s SOO good!!
This is very very easy to make. Both pasta and sauce cook very quickly, so when ready just toss together and serve!
Skinny Creamy Pasta with ChickenPrint Recipe
- Pasta of your choice I used linguine
- 1 chicken breast grilled
- 1/4 cup light cream
- bell pepper optional
- black pepper
- a pinch of salt
- Cook pasta in salty water and add 1tsp of olive oil. Let it boil until it's done.
- In a medium sauce pan saute add 1tbsp of olive oil and sauté garlic for one minute.
- Whisk in the light cream, pepper, salt, and nutmeg.
- Drain the pasta, then add the pasta to the cream mixture adding the grilled chicken pieces. Toss to combine, and serve with chopped red bell pepper or garnish with fresh basel leaves or parsley.
©LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any websites or social media is strictly prohibited.