PEANUT BUTTER BARS
If you’re a big fan of Reese’s or of the peanut butter + chocolate combination like me, then you are going to love these bars! These no-bake peanutbutter bars are just like huge Reese’s peanut butter cups and are made with only 5 ingredients! This is probably the easiest dessert that I ever made as it only takes 15 minutes to prepare.
The best thing about this recipe is that if you don’t like too much sugar, you can always use less and the recipe will still turn out perfect! I used 2/3 cup of powdered sugar and the bars turned out very tasty. Oh and it’s a no-bake recipe, so if you have friends coming over just mix all the ingredients together and pop them in the fridge!
Reese's Peanutbutter Bars
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs I used classic Petit beurre biscuits about 8
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips I used Today chocolate bar
- Line 9 x 9 inches (22 x 22 cm) pan or container with aluminium foil. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the melted butter, cracker crumbs, and powdered sugar together until combined. Stir in 3/4 cup peanut butter. Spread/press into prepared pan/container.
- In a small bowl microwave 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Stir melted chocolate over peanutbutter layer.
- Chill until completely firm, at least 1 hour.
- Cut with a hot knife to serve.