A delicious potato omelet shaped like a waffle!
You guys know how much do I love waffles! Seriously, they’re great to have for breakfast, lunch, or for dessert, so pretty much at any time of the day! And I’m warning you, I’m going to be posting many waffle recipes next year (Vanilla waffles, Chocolate waffles, Waffle Sandwiches, Pumpkin Spice Waffles, & Cinnamon Waffles…) so make sure that you’re subscribed to my mailing list to get the recipes sent straight to your inbox!
This recipe that I’m sharing with you today is very interesting, it’s basically a healthy omelet that comes in the form of a waffle. How exciting is that?!
This waffle is very easy to make, and it’s made from very simple ingredients. I made mine with eggs, grated potatoes, chopped tomatoes, grated cheese, salt, and black pepper. Next time I’m making this I’m adding chopped onions, turkey, and herbs!
And now I would like to introduce to you the Sage No-Mess Waffle Maker by Heston Blumenthal, it is honestly the BEST waffle maker that I have ever seen/used!
Why do I love it so much? For many reasons!
- It cooks my waffles to perfection; the batter doubles in size and the waffles come out fluffy and light from the inside, but golden crispy from the outside
- It doesn’t leave any mess as this waffle maker has a wide wrap around moat that catches and cooks the overflow! (I struggled with this when I used my old waffle maker).
- Browning controls: which means that I can choose if I want my waffles light and fluffy or crispy brown.
- It beeps when the waffles are ready, which means that I can take care of other things and don’t have to stand next to the waffle maker opening it every 10 seconds to see if I burnt the waffles!
- The waffles never stick to the plates.
- It evenly distributes the heat, so the waffles are perfectly golden every single time!
- It comes with 4 wonderful recipes, I tried the classic and the chocolate recipes and they turned out very delicious.
- It comes with 2 years guarantee.
The waffle maker is with a rrp £99.95, and it’s WORTH EVERY PENNY! Seriously, get yourself one and you will not regret it.
Potato, Egg, & Cheese WafflesPrint Pin Rate
- 2 medium potatoes peeled & grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar
- 1 to mato chopped
- ground black pepper
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- lightly grease the waffle maker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Switch on the waffle maker and wait until it's ready (it will beep and the ready light should be on)
- Evenly distribute the mixture, and close the iron.
- Make sure that you choose the browning control that you want and wait until it beeps.
- If you think that your waffles still need to be cooked more, leave them for one more minute and check again.