A delicious potato omelet shaped like a waffle!
You guys know how much do I love waffles! Seriously, they’re great to have for breakfast, lunch, or for dessert, so pretty much at any time of the day! And I’m warning you, I’m going to be posting many waffle recipes next year (Vanilla waffles, Chocolate waffles, Waffle Sandwiches, Pumpkin Spice Waffles, & Cinnamon Waffles…) so make sure that you’re subscribed to my mailing list to get the recipes sent straight to your inbox!
This recipe that I’m sharing with you today is very interesting, it’s basically a healthy omelet that comes in the form of a waffle. How exciting is that?!
This waffle is very easy to make, and it’s made from very simple ingredients. I made mine with eggs, grated potatoes, chopped tomatoes, grated cheese, salt, and black pepper. Next time I’m making this I’m adding chopped onions, turkey, and herbs!
Potato, Egg, & Cheese WafflesPrint Pin Rate
- 2 medium potatoes peeled & grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar
- 1 tomato chopped
- ground black pepper
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- lightly grease the waffle maker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Switch on the waffle maker and wait until it's ready (it will beep and the ready light should be on)
- Evenly distribute the mixture, and close the iron.
- Make sure that you choose the browning control that you want and wait until it beeps.
- If you think that your waffles still need to be cooked more, leave them for one more minute and check again.