Persimmon cookies are healthy, soft and delicious!
Ever tried healthy, super soft, and delicious persimmon cookies? Look no further and follow this amazing recipe!
These cookies are sort of similar to coconut macaroons. As I still haven’t posted any macaroons recipes on here, why not make these amazing and healthy persimmon cookies. Persimmon are one of these fruits that are very healthy but you never know what to do with besides just eating them fresh, so I thought why not bake persimmon cookies. And here are my cookies which turned out so delicious that they were gone in absolutely no time!
Super soft and delicious cookies sprinkled with good quality dark chocolate! SO GOOD!
To make the best persimmon cookies, just follow this recipe!
You are going to love this cookie recipe because it is easy, quick, and healthy! For even healthier cookies you can always substitute sugar with some maple syrup or honey. These cookies are sort of chewy, and are great if you are baking for kids or with kids! 🙂 Also you can bake these amazing Oreo brownies with your children and they will love you!
Store in an air tight container for up to 6 weeks.
Persimmon CookiesPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 2 persimmons medium
- 75 g butter room temprature
- 1 egg
- 50 g sugar powdered
- 5 g baking soda
- 3 g cinnamon powdered
- 3 g nutmeg ground
- 2 g salt
- 130 g flour
- 100 g walnuts
- 50 g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl (Flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg)
- Cut persimmons into small pieces (Make a puree using a food processor or just throw persimmons pieces in the batter).
- In another mixing bowl mix butter with egg. Then add persimmons, mix well under blended.
- Add dry ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix.
- Fold crushed walnuts into batter.
- Drop a tablespoon of batter onto a greased cookie sheet, place them about 2.5 centimetres apart from each other.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and decorate cookies.
- Cool for at least 20 minutes before consuming (room temperature)
- Store in airtight container if not consumed immediately
Serving: 50g | Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 459mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 2.6mg