This healthy banana bread is moist, sweet, and super easy to make! You’ll want to have it for breakfast every morning, and then pack more banana bread slices for a quick snack.
If you’ve never had banana bread before, it’s a cake-like quick bread just like zucchini bread, that is super moist and delicious. All you need is just one bowl, a loaf pan, and a few ingredients to make this delicious treat.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease your loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed banana with oil and eggs. Add the yogurt and vanilla extract and whisk until well combined. Add the sugar and whisk again.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients (flours, salt, and baking soda), whisk until just combined but do not overmix the batter.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans (divide between 2).
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool before slicing. Enjoy!
- This recipe makes 2 loaves of banana bread
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
© Little Sunny Kitchen