Crispy, cheesey goodness…
Who doesn’t LOVE crispy chicken with cheese??! You can make this by yourself, at home, and the taste is divine! I find this very easy to make especially when I come back from work and I’m tired and starving, and I need to eat something quick. This is a very easy recipe and it’s also quick, ready in just 20 minutes!
You start off by slicing your chicken into 3 pieces, this will let your chicken cook faster. Then dip chicken in milk, dip in cheese, dip in coating mix. Then fry, get a fork, and enjoy!
I’ve tried loads of coating mixes before, but the one that I’ve used today by Knorr is really good. There is no need to season the chicken with any spices or even add salt as this coating mix contains everything.
Crispy Cheddar ChickenPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 breasts chicken
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pack coating mix by Knorr
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- fresh parsley optional
- Cut each breast into 3 pieces, then dip each in milk, then cheddar cheese, then coating mix.
- Heat your pan with 2 tbsp of butter, then fry the chicken on both sides until they're golden and crispy.
- Top with a sauce of your choice and sprinkle with fresh parsley.