Crispy, cheesey goodness…
Who doesn’t LOVE crispy chicken with cheese??! You can make this by yourself, at home, and the taste is divine! I find this very easy to make especially when I come back from work and I’m tired and starving, and I need to eat something quick. This is a very easy recipe and it’s also quick, ready in just 20 minutes!
You start off by slicing your chicken into 3 pieces, this will let your chicken cook faster. Then dip chicken in milk, dip in cheese, dip in coating mix. Then fry, get a fork, and enjoy!
I’ve tried loads of coating mixes before, but the one that I’ve used today by Knorr is really good. There is no need to season the chicken with any spices or even add salt as this coating mix contains everything.
Crispy Cheddar Chicken
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 4 breasts chicken
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pack coating mix by Knorr
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- fresh parsley optional
- Cut each breast into 3 pieces, then dip each in milk, then cheddar cheese, then coating mix.
- Heat your pan with 2 tbsp of butter, then fry the chicken on both sides until they're golden and crispy.
- Top with a sauce of your choice and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
©LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any websites or social media is strictly prohibited.