Cherry cheesecake magic Ice Cream – No machine needed!!
As you guys may already know how I love local/seasonal fruits, cherries are in season now and my Dad just buys them in huge boxes, soÂ I was thinking of interesting ways of enjoying the cherries and thought of making some cherry cheesecake magic Ice Cream.
Why Magic? No machine is required to make this ice cream! Isn’t this like the best thing in the world?! This is suuuuper easy. I’m also a huge fan of condensed milk, I enjoy condensed milk with crepes, porridges, and Ice Cream!
All you have to do is beat the whipping cream until light and fluffy, add condensed milk and vanilla extract, and then add everything else, freeze until it reaches ice cream consistency and that’s it! You get perfect cherry cheesecake Ice Cream to enjoy!
Cherry Cheesecake Magic Ice Cream
- 1 litre whipping cream
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 1 cup cherries roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup graham crackers
- Beat whipping cream until fluffy then add condensed milk and vanilla extract and beat for 1 more minute
- Combine cherries with lemon juice then add them to the whipping cream
- And finally add the crushed crackers and gently fold them in
- Close lid of the container and place in the freezer overnight or until it reachers the ice cream consistency
If you prefer you can add 2 tbsp of butter then combine with crushed graham crackers and then drop the formed clumps into ice cream mixture before freezing