Apple cinnamon muffins are easy, healthy, and cinnamon-y muffins that your kids will love… These muffins are suitable for toddlers.
APPLE CINNAMON MUFFINS
HOW TO MAKE APPLE CINNAMON MUFFINS
You need 7 simple ingredients to make these muffins.
You could also add some salt and vanilla extract for taste.
The method is very easy, all you need to do is mix the ingredients in a mixing bowl but make sure not to over mix if you want soft and moist muffins. Pour batter into your muffin baking tin, and bake for 20 minutes on 220c and they’re ready!
You will love this recipe because the muffins turn out so moist, flavorful, and light at the same time! They’re ideal for breakfast, I also like to pack a couple in my lunch box to take to work.
With this recipe, you can either make muffins or a single apple cake by pouring the batter in muffin liners or regular cake mould. The taste will be the same, just different shape.
If you make this recipe, please don’t forget to rate it and share a picture on social media. Tag #LittleSunnyKitchen in your posts as I would really love to see what you make! Thank you for supporting Little Sunny Kitchen, so I can keep sharing my family recipes with you for free.
- 3 apples grated
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 220°.
- Mix eggs and sugar until smooth. Whisk in olive oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Sift dry ingredients with sugar then add to eggs mixture. Add grated apples and mix using a spoon but make sure not to over mix.
- Pour batter into muffin liners or greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from the centre of the muffin.